In this article we will see some basic and frequently used HTML tags:
- This tag places a horizontal line across the system.
- These lines are used to break the page.
- This tag also contains attribute i.e., width which draws the horizontal line with the screen size of the browser.
- This tag does not require an end tag.
This specify format for the basic text but not the headings.
This sets font size, color and relative values for a particular text
<font size=”10” color=”#888”>
This tag is used to always emphasized the text
<strong>emphasized text </strong>
This tag is used to give typewriting effect on the text.
sub and sup Tags
These tags are used for subscript and superscript effects on the text.
<sub> subscript text</sub> <sup>superscript text</sup>
- This tag is used to link two HTML pages, this is represented by <a>
- href is an attribute which is used for giving the path of a file which you want to link.
<a href=”path of the file”> some text </a>