Cleaning up temporary files can boost your storage space immediately. Prior to Windows 10 we used the manual way to clean up the temporary files. In Windows 10 we have an easy and safe way to delete temporary files. We can use the Settings app to remove all unwanted temporary files safely. See the steps in the video below or follow the steps underneath the video:
Steps to delete Temporary Files in Windows 10
1. Click on Start Menu
2. Go to Settings (the gear icon)
3. Click on System tile
4. Click on Storage on left menu
5. Select C Drive from right
6. Click on Temporary Files in the menu (Usually second from Bottom)
7. Select the items you want to remove permanently and click on Remove Files.
You are all set now.