Do you make a mistake while writing? Well, to be honest, I do lots of mistakes while writing. Be it grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes. Grammarly is one of the tools that helps detect and correct spelling and grammatical mistakes when you write on the browser. I personally use Grammarly extension with a chrome browser. You don’t have to follow the suggestions blindly because some times you will write something which may not exist in their word collection or maybe wrong based on their word collection.
The concept of detecting spelling mistakes in not new. I am a Windows user and using this feature on Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook for long. I was searching for some strong tools that I can use when I am writing on any browser-based apps. It is one of that tools that are very helpful and above all, it is free to use.
Right now Grammarly works on many online applications like Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, outlook, yahoo, Slack, Jira, Salesforce, Google Docs, LinkedIn and many others. It is currently available as a Google Chrome extension, Windows and Microsoft Office. The basic version of Grammarly is free, but if you want more features you can upgrade your subscription which may cost you around $11.66 per month.
Let us see how can you use Grammarly for free.
- Go to Grammarly
- Click on Add to Chrome It’s Free
- Give your email address and choose a password. If you have Gmail or Facebook account, you can continue with that as well.
- After successful registration, you will be prompted to download google extension.
- Click on the Install now button to proceed to install the Grammarly.
- You may have to restart your browser to be able to use the Grammarly.
That’s it Folks on this topic. Let us know your comments on this article in the comment box below. Kindly like our facebook page, follows us on twitter and subscribe to our YouTube channel for latest updates.