What is AngularJS?
- It is client side script language like jQuery.
- It is used in Single Page Application Projects.
- Widely used in making websites or web application projects.
- It extends the HTML attributes with Directives, and dynamically binds the data to HTML with Expressions.
- It is an open source web application framework and is free of cost to use in your projects.
- It is licensed under the Apache license version 2.0.
AngularJS was developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons. It is now maintained by Google. Its latest version is 1.4.3.
Adding AngularJS library
You can add the AngularJS library in your HTML page with a script tag as below
Concepts in AngularJS
There are various concepts in AngularJS in the following diagram which we will discuss in further articles.